Securities offered through World Equity Group, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through BCJ Capital Management. World Equity Group, Inc. and BCJ Capital Management are independently owned and operated.
BCJ Capital Management (BCJ) is a registered investment adviser. Information presented is for educational purposes only. It should not be considered specific investment advice, does not take into consideration your specific situation, and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any securities or investment strategies. Investments involve risk and are not guaranteed.
Be sure to consult with a qualified financial adviser and/or tax professional before implementing any strategy discussed herein.
Safeguarding Customer Documents
Depending on the scope of the client engagement, we may collect non-public customer data in the form of checklists, forms and applications, in written notations, and in documentation provided to us by our clients to help them meet their personal financial goals, while guarding against any real or perceived infringements of their rights or privacy. We use this information for evaluation, registration, licensing or related consulting services. We also create electronic records and internal lists of such data.
During regular business hours, access to customer records is monitored so that only those with approval may access the files. During hours in which the company is not in operation, the customer records are secured and locked. The firm maintains a secure office and computer environment at all times to ensure that client information is safe.
No individual who is not so authorized shall obtain or seek to obtain personal and financial customer information. No individual with authorization to access personal and financial customer information shall share that information in any manner without the specific consent of a firm principal. Failure to observe BCJ procedures regarding client and consumer privacy will result in discipline and may lead to termination.
Sharing Nonpublic Personal and Financial Information
BCJ is committed to the protection and privacy of its clients’ and consumers’ personal and financial information. BCJ will not share such information with any affiliated or nonaffiliated third party except:
- When necessary to complete a transaction in a client account, such as with the clearing firm or account custodians;
- When required to maintain or service a client account;
- To resolve client disputes or inquiries;
- With persons acting in a fiduciary or representative capacity on behalf of the client;
- With rating agencies, persons assessing compliance with industry standards, entities with compliance oversight, or to the attorneys, accountants and auditors of the firm;
- To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, identity theft, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liability;
- To comply with federal, state or local laws, rules and other applicable legal requirements;
- In connection with a written agreement to provide investment management or advisory services when the information is released for the sole
purpose of providing the products or services covered by the agreement;
- In any circumstances with the client’s instruction or consent; or
- Pursuant to any other exceptions enumerated in the California Information Privacy Act.
** For unaffiliated third parties that require access to client personal information, including financial services companies, consultants and auditors, BCJ also requires the strictest confidentiality in its agreements with them. Federal and state regulators may also review these records as permitted by law.
It is not a policy of BCJ to share nonpublic personal and financial information with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties except under the circumstances noted above. Since sharing under the circumstances noted above is necessary to service client accounts or is mandated by law, there are no allowances made for clients to opt out.
Personal identifiable information about our clients is maintained during the time they are a client, and for the required time thereafter that is required by law. After this time, all such information will be carefully destroyed.
WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on World Equity Group’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BCJ Financial Group’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BCJ Financial Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BCJ Financial Group’s web site are provided “as is”. BCJ Financial Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BCJ Financial Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BCJ Financial Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BCJ Financial Group’s Internet site, even if BCJ Financial Group or a BCJ Financial Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on BCJ Financial Group’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BCJ Financial Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BCJ Financial Group may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BCJ Financial Group does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BCJ Financial Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BCJ Financial Group of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to BCJ Financial Group’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Some of the content on this site was prepared by MarketingPro, Inc., and does not necessarily represent the views of the presenting party, nor their affiliates. This information has been derived from sources believed to be accurate. Please note – investing involves risk, and past performance is no guarantee of future results. The publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional services. If assistance is needed, the reader is advised to engage the services of a competent professional. This information should not be construed as investment, tax or legal advice and may not be relied on for the purpose of avoiding any Federal tax penalty. This is neither a solicitation nor recommendation to purchase or sell any investment or insurance product or service, and should not be relied upon as such. All indices are unmanaged and are not illustrative of any particular investment.
This site has been published in the United States for residents of the United States. The foregoing has been prepared solely for information purposes, and is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or instrument or to participate in any particular trading strategy.
BCJ Financial Group and any of its employees acting as an agent, may only transact business in a particular state if first registered, excluded, or exempted from registration requirements either individually or as a firm. In addition, follow up conversations or meetings with individuals in a particular state by either BCJ Financial Group or its employees acting as agent, to effect transactions in securities or discuss securities, investment planning, or other personal investment advice will not be made without first becoming registered, excluded, or exempted from registration requirements either individually or as a firm.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The BCJ Financial Group Web-site contains hyperlinks to other Web sites. Individuals and/or groups other than BCJ Financial Group operate and are responsible for all content on these sites. BCJ Financial Group provides these hyperlinks as a courtesy for our visitors to use at their discretion. BCJ Financial Group, affiliates, agents or representatives are not responsible for the availability of these external sites, nor are they responsible for any of the content, advertising, products or other materials on these external sites. BCJ Financial Group does not imply any endorsement of the material on a website. Under no circumstances shall BCJ Financial Group be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with the use or reliance on any content, goods or services available on an external site. Any concerns or questions regarding material or content contained within these external sites should be directed to the respective organization.